Historic Atkins-Porter Neighborhood Association and
Paris Board of Public Utilities present the
Fifth Annual Christmas Lighting Festival – 2021
HO! HO! HO! Spread some Christmas cheer and love during this treasured, annual event! Here’s the info.
Who can enter?
· Anyone who owns or rents a home in the Historic Atkins-Porter
Neighborhood (HAPNA) boundaries: Tyson Avenue to Veterans
Drive/S. Market Street to East Wood Street.
· Entry is FREE, no entry forms to fill out.
· All decorated homes within the neighborhood boundaries will be
· HAPNA board members/officers are not eligible to win.
What are the categories?
Trophies awarded to best-decorated FRONT exteriors:
1. Best Decorated Porch
2. Best Decorated Yard
3. Best Decorated House
4. Best Religious Decorations
5. Clark Griswold Award
6. Most Appealing Street
7. Judges’ Favorite
What are the dates?
· Saturday, December 11 – Judging takes place after 6 pm from the
street. Trophies awarded Sunday evening, December 12.
· December 13 – Winning addresses announced to local media and on
· The public is invited to view our festive, lighted neighborhood from
December 13 – January 1.
· Register for the Chamber’s Light Up Paris TN Christmas Light Tour.
· LED lighting is encouraged but not mandatory.
· If leaving town during the holidays, consider putting lights on a timer or asking a friend to turn on your lights each evening.
· Questions – Text Susan Jones at 731-693-2696 or call and leave a
Join in the fun and celebrate this time-honored, neighborhood tradition by lighting your home. Locals and visitors drive through on holiday evenings to enjoy the joyful HAPNA Gift of Light, our neighborhood’s gift to the community.
Don’t forget to log on LightUpParis.com and put your beautifully lighted home on this festive, Christmas lighting tour. Nothing makes it easier to show off your hard work than the Light Up Paris community lighting tour!
Watch the Chamber’s social media pages for more info!